Hello fellow makeup junkies , I hope you are all doing well. I just want to share my simple “no makeup” look.
I am not a professional makeup artist, I still have so many things to learn, and reading all your blogs and thoughts about a certain product inspires me in so many ways you can’t imagine.
For today, this is what I came up with
So My friend called up early morning inviting me for brunch so I created a look that is simple yet something that won’t say… “Its too damn early and you woke me up for this!” 😂
products used are
- Bioaqua cushion Foundation
- essence stay matt
- anastasia brow gel
- Naked basics
- milani luminoso
- rimmel Picadilly pink
It was my first time to try the korean brand” Bioaqua cushion foundation ” It has a strongscent but it does go away. This cushion foundation is recommended for Dry skin especially for Asian skin, it gives enough moisture and glow and does not cake up (atleast for my skin) ..
Have you tried any of these? what are your thoughts?
I recently purchased Milani lipliner and It did a pretty decent job. I wore it alone as my lipstick for the day and it didnt budge at all. This is one of those underrated product because more are into high end brands but there are a lot of good drugsstore products out in the market now a days and its good that they are stepping up their game.
This is what it looked like. products I used are almost all from the drugstore
for my MOTD
- Garnier 5 sec blur
- clinique supebalanced makeup
- nyx nude on nude
- milani lipliner – mauve
Stay beautiful inside out 😘
ig : marypaulinesalonkalentong
What’s your go to make up palette? Mine is the naked basics.I tend reach out for this if I want a fail proof makeup. you can never go wrong with this bad boy.
- its so small you can bring it anywhere with you
- all perfect neutral shades
- 5 matte & 1 shimmer ( perfect for hooded eyes)
- pigmentation is beyond expectation
- works well with any skin color
I was kinda in a hurry today, not really in the mood to sit for 20minutes and do my eyes, but at the same time I wanted to look fresh after my chores.
So I Grabbed my holy grail naked basics, and ended up with this..
For this look, I only used 2 shades.
Naked 2 : for depth and shadow effect
Crave : for dimension around my hooded eyes.
So simple, yet it made my eyes look bigger and more alive.
Definitely worth the hype ☺. A must- have palette.
Products used :
- naked basics
- 3W Clinic auto eyebrow
- max factor miracle match #33
- milani baked blush berry amore
- Revlon color burst #225
- rimmel stay matte translucent
- maybelline falsies
- sigma f80
- wet n wild crease brush
- wet n wild angled brush
- real techniques blush brush
ROBINSONS MAGNOLIA Sale!!!
top – plains and prints (php300)
purple sale get 50% off
pants – folded and hung (php 500)
get 15% off on all items
shoes – payless : comfort plus (php 495)
current promo : get 50% off on 2nd pair. Mine was the 2nd pair.
Mary pauline Salon Kalentong branch
maybelline Dream mousse
rimmel stay matte powder
faceshop brow pencil
BLESSED SUNDAY 🙂
So today is Mother’s day.
MAY 8,2016. I want to greet all the supermoms out there for doing a great job. We all deserve this special day.
As for me, i’ll be checking in at Nobu hotel just an overnight thing to spend time with my family and for the kids to play as well.
Last night, it took me 10 minutes to pack my stuff such as clothes, charger, meds, vitamins and stuff.
And 30minutes deciding on which makeup to bring since i have a lot to choose from. But ofcourse I ended up packing my essentials for no make up look .
So here are my top pick :
1. Cetaphil moisturizer ( the silver pot )
– always moisturize your face especially if yor skin is dry.
2. Maybelline baby skin pore eraser
3. Maybelline fit me foundation (shade 115)
– great formulation. I have combination skin ( oily on tzone , dry patches around the nose)
-does not cake up on me
-the only downside, it picked up 1 shade lighter than my usual shade.
4. maybelline fit me concealer (light)
5. rimmel stay matte primer ( i use this after foundation to keep my skin matte all day)
6. rimmel stay matte powder (translucent)
7.covergirl trio blush
Not so pigmented but i like the natural color it gives
8. eyelash curler
9. Loreal mascara double extension curl (my holy grail)
– no smudge, holds up curl, lengthening, volumizing
– comes with a primer.
10. Faceshop eyebrow pencil ( light brown)
12. Elf eyebrow gel / mascara
13. Real techniques core collection.
WHAT IS IN YOUR MAKE UP TRAVEL KIT? care to share??