Hooded eye, Asian eye, Monolid its all the same, same issue, same struggle…bigger space or gap between eye and eyebrow thus making our eye look smaller and sometimes droopy.
No defined crease therefore making it very hard to put the dimension or finding the perfect socket, Admittedly it was a sturggle for me to find mine, a lot of trials and error and not to mention OMG moments.
so for those who are starting out with makeup, here are my top 3 tips for you
- Go for matte – because matte shadows tend to absorb light and it will give you that “POP” you want to bring your eyes out more rather than shimmery shadows that will attract light and bring your eyes down even smaller. the shimmery ones will overpower your eye shape.
- Find the right size of blending brush – there are a lot of blending brush being marketed today but don’t get confused.the key is to find the right size that fits your Crease, socket and lower lids. every woman must atleast have 3 different size of blending bursh . (bigger bursh for lightest shade , medium brush for second to the darkest color or transition shade, smallest one for defining )
- waterproof mascara – because it will hold your curl LONGER than the non waterproof ones. 2 coats will make a big difference because it will open up your eyes. If you are not into wearing falsies ( like me) then water proof mascara will be your best friend.
I hope you find this helpful. 💋
What’s your go to make up palette? Mine is the naked basics.I tend reach out for this if I want a fail proof makeup. you can never go wrong with this bad boy.
- its so small you can bring it anywhere with you
- all perfect neutral shades
- 5 matte & 1 shimmer ( perfect for hooded eyes)
- pigmentation is beyond expectation
- works well with any skin color
I was kinda in a hurry today, not really in the mood to sit for 20minutes and do my eyes, but at the same time I wanted to look fresh after my chores.
So I Grabbed my holy grail naked basics, and ended up with this..
For this look, I only used 2 shades.
Naked 2 : for depth and shadow effect
Crave : for dimension around my hooded eyes.
So simple, yet it made my eyes look bigger and more alive.
Definitely worth the hype ☺. A must- have palette.
Products used :
- naked basics
- 3W Clinic auto eyebrow
- max factor miracle match #33
- milani baked blush berry amore
- Revlon color burst #225
- rimmel stay matte translucent
- maybelline falsies
- sigma f80
- wet n wild crease brush
- wet n wild angled brush
- real techniques blush brush
Are you looking for a drugstore mascara that won’t smudge or flake?
Something that holds up curl and last all day?
My top pick is the L’oréal Extended wear waterproof ( double extension in purple tube) .
It comes with a primer that helps the mascara last all day without flaking or smudging . It made my lashes look longer, and thicker and no clumps at all.
This is on sale at Robinsons Mall, i got this for only php250. Until supply lasts.
The sales lady said they’ll be coming up with a new one.. and i think its the SUPERSTAR mascara and Cant wait to try it out.
Next pick is the Maybelline Falsies. this one gave VOLUME, super black lashes but not enough length.
It had a little clumps at first especially when when you use it for the first time but it goes away overtime.
The last One That I PERSONALLY do not like is the Maybelline hypercurl.
IT DOES NOTHING. Total waste of money and I do not recommend buying it.
TIP : waterproof mascara holds up curl longer than the washable ones, higly recommended for asian lashes
ROBINSONS MAGNOLIA Sale!!!
top – plains and prints (php300)
purple sale get 50% off
pants – folded and hung (php 500)
get 15% off on all items
shoes – payless : comfort plus (php 495)
current promo : get 50% off on 2nd pair. Mine was the 2nd pair.
Mary pauline Salon Kalentong branch
maybelline Dream mousse
rimmel stay matte powder
faceshop brow pencil
BLESSED SUNDAY 🙂
So today is Mother’s day.
MAY 8,2016. I want to greet all the supermoms out there for doing a great job. We all deserve this special day.
As for me, i’ll be checking in at Nobu hotel just an overnight thing to spend time with my family and for the kids to play as well.
Last night, it took me 10 minutes to pack my stuff such as clothes, charger, meds, vitamins and stuff.
And 30minutes deciding on which makeup to bring since i have a lot to choose from. But ofcourse I ended up packing my essentials for no make up look .
So here are my top pick :
1. Cetaphil moisturizer ( the silver pot )
– always moisturize your face especially if yor skin is dry.
2. Maybelline baby skin pore eraser
3. Maybelline fit me foundation (shade 115)
– great formulation. I have combination skin ( oily on tzone , dry patches around the nose)
-does not cake up on me
-the only downside, it picked up 1 shade lighter than my usual shade.
4. maybelline fit me concealer (light)
5. rimmel stay matte primer ( i use this after foundation to keep my skin matte all day)
6. rimmel stay matte powder (translucent)
7.covergirl trio blush
Not so pigmented but i like the natural color it gives
8. eyelash curler
9. Loreal mascara double extension curl (my holy grail)
– no smudge, holds up curl, lengthening, volumizing
– comes with a primer.
10. Faceshop eyebrow pencil ( light brown)
12. Elf eyebrow gel / mascara
13. Real techniques core collection.
WHAT IS IN YOUR MAKE UP TRAVEL KIT? care to share??