Who doesn’t love a good bronzed look when its sunny?
I had 20minutes to spare this morning so I took out my makeup stash and this is what I came up with
- Max factor Miracle match #33
- Maybelline baby skin pore eraser
- Marks and Spencer highlight limited ed.
- Marks and Spencer bronzer limited ed.
- Real techniques buffing brush
- Real techniques pointed foundation brush
- Lebelage auto eyebrow brow
- maybeline falsies
I depotted my Marks and spencer because the orignal packaging is too tall that it wont fit my organizer. but this is how it looks : M&S Highlighter, M&S Bronzer. both gives a very natural finish.
Max factor is a good product, I wonder why nobody talks about it.
I have not seen blogs and reviews about max factor and marks & spencer, let me know your thoughts if you are currently using any of the said product.
What’s your go to make up palette? Mine is the naked basics.I tend reach out for this if I want a fail proof makeup. you can never go wrong with this bad boy.
- its so small you can bring it anywhere with you
- all perfect neutral shades
- 5 matte & 1 shimmer ( perfect for hooded eyes)
- pigmentation is beyond expectation
- works well with any skin color
I was kinda in a hurry today, not really in the mood to sit for 20minutes and do my eyes, but at the same time I wanted to look fresh after my chores.
So I Grabbed my holy grail naked basics, and ended up with this..
For this look, I only used 2 shades.
Naked 2 : for depth and shadow effect
Crave : for dimension around my hooded eyes.
So simple, yet it made my eyes look bigger and more alive.
Definitely worth the hype ☺. A must- have palette.
Products used :
- naked basics
- 3W Clinic auto eyebrow
- max factor miracle match #33
- milani baked blush berry amore
- Revlon color burst #225
- rimmel stay matte translucent
- maybelline falsies
- sigma f80
- wet n wild crease brush
- wet n wild angled brush
- real techniques blush brush