Rockin’ this look that I wore for my friend’s birthday. I’m wearing this off shoulder top which I got from greenhills shopping mall for only php150.
Pruducts Used for this make up look are so cheap you can get then anywhere online, pigmentation of eyeshadow palette is not bad. Slightly muted but its still wearable and workable 😉
- Garnier 5sec blur – php200
- Klean color foundation- php 199
- Lebalge eyebrow pencil – php 100
- Essence all about matt – php 250
- Majolica Majorica cheek and lip tint- php 300
- Loreal double wear mascara – php 300
- Loreal infallible cream shadow (liquid diamond) – php 120
- Replica of MAKEUP forever -php 150
All items are bought online. Ebay and shopee.
Lately I have been doing my brows first, then eyeshadow then the rest of my face. I noticed a big difference, I feel like it gives a much polished look. Maybe its just me, maybe.
So like I’ve said, since the eyeshadow is very muted, I had to wet my brush to get the color out. Adding loreal cream shadow is optional but i wanted to give it a little shimmer so I did. 😉
For my lips, I just went with a tiny coat of the Majolica Majorica lip and cheek tint.
So If you are looking for a cheap, alternative product , these are wroth trying especially the setting powder by Essences , I simply cant get enough of this.
Hooded eye, Asian eye, Monolid its all the same, same issue, same struggle…bigger space or gap between eye and eyebrow thus making our eye look smaller and sometimes droopy.
No defined crease therefore making it very hard to put the dimension or finding the perfect socket, Admittedly it was a sturggle for me to find mine, a lot of trials and error and not to mention OMG moments.
so for those who are starting out with makeup, here are my top 3 tips for you
- Go for matte – because matte shadows tend to absorb light and it will give you that “POP” you want to bring your eyes out more rather than shimmery shadows that will attract light and bring your eyes down even smaller. the shimmery ones will overpower your eye shape.
- Find the right size of blending brush – there are a lot of blending brush being marketed today but don’t get confused.the key is to find the right size that fits your Crease, socket and lower lids. every woman must atleast have 3 different size of blending bursh . (bigger bursh for lightest shade , medium brush for second to the darkest color or transition shade, smallest one for defining )
- waterproof mascara – because it will hold your curl LONGER than the non waterproof ones. 2 coats will make a big difference because it will open up your eyes. If you are not into wearing falsies ( like me) then water proof mascara will be your best friend.
I hope you find this helpful. 💋
hello everyone, have you guys heard of OCTARD? REIGN?
for today, I decided to make review of these products mentioned but first let me take a selfie 😂
I love my look for today and I love how long it stayed. just ignore my uneven brows. LOLS
Reign Velvet primer
Octard Shade 41 (S41)
Beauty treats matte blush
Faceshop eyebrow pencil #3
elf treat and tame
LITERALLY those are the only products I used. NO POWDER AT ALL.
The regin velvet primer – isnt bad for the price, I got this for only Php 100. the texture is comparable to an OINTMENT, It is clear and somewhat jelly, it glides easily and has velvety finish.
Octard – this pot could last a very long time.a little does go a long way. you know the amount of primer we use? it is basically the same amount you will ever need.
however , I will tell you right off the bat this is kinda hard to blend because of its creaminess.. so always put primer or moisturizer first to blend it easily , use sponge or beauty blender instead to evenout the product distribution. This always give me the perfect flawless coverage…
Meiko – Octard
time check :
930am – took that photo
5pm – still looking fresh
7pm – there was a little oiliness going on, but the foundation is still there 🙂
so this completes my Mini review. 🙂
let me know your thoughts about this if you have tried them 🙂