Oh how I’ve missed writing , been busy with my career as franchising consultant 🙂 but here I am again sharing with you cheap products which I highly recommend.
Most are bought Online. download shopee app if you haven’t already. Tons of good finds there.
- Octard cream foundation (online) – php450
- Makeup revolution iconic matte palette (online) – php 500
- Beauty treats blush (online) – php299
- Eyebrow pencil from Greenhills – php 150
- Eyebrow mascara – Nichido php 250
- Concealer pen from Greenhills – php 200
- Milani lip liner in nude (online) – php 150
OCTARD – is recommended for oily skin, that is why I put tons of moisturizer before applying this since I have dry skin. It tends to cake up for dry skin so be sure to moisturize.
MAKEUP REVOLUTION – for the price, I’d say this is a good. It is quite powdery but pigmentation is very decent. A good palette for beginners.
BEAUTY TREATS – such a good blush palette, very versatile, easy to use for different look.
MASCARA – I like this better than the elf mascara.
CONCEALER PEN – i use this to clean the edges around my bow, very easy to use since you can sharpen it to get the finest line.4
EYEBROW PENCIL – not to creamy which I like, means it won’t rub off easily.
Hooded eye, Asian eye, Monolid its all the same, same issue, same struggle…bigger space or gap between eye and eyebrow thus making our eye look smaller and sometimes droopy.
No defined crease therefore making it very hard to put the dimension or finding the perfect socket, Admittedly it was a sturggle for me to find mine, a lot of trials and error and not to mention OMG moments.
so for those who are starting out with makeup, here are my top 3 tips for you
- Go for matte – because matte shadows tend to absorb light and it will give you that “POP” you want to bring your eyes out more rather than shimmery shadows that will attract light and bring your eyes down even smaller. the shimmery ones will overpower your eye shape.
- Find the right size of blending brush – there are a lot of blending brush being marketed today but don’t get confused.the key is to find the right size that fits your Crease, socket and lower lids. every woman must atleast have 3 different size of blending bursh . (bigger bursh for lightest shade , medium brush for second to the darkest color or transition shade, smallest one for defining )
- waterproof mascara – because it will hold your curl LONGER than the non waterproof ones. 2 coats will make a big difference because it will open up your eyes. If you are not into wearing falsies ( like me) then water proof mascara will be your best friend.
I hope you find this helpful. 💋
Are you looking for a drugstore mascara that won’t smudge or flake?
Something that holds up curl and last all day?
My top pick is the L’oréal Extended wear waterproof ( double extension in purple tube) .
It comes with a primer that helps the mascara last all day without flaking or smudging . It made my lashes look longer, and thicker and no clumps at all.
This is on sale at Robinsons Mall, i got this for only php250. Until supply lasts.
The sales lady said they’ll be coming up with a new one.. and i think its the SUPERSTAR mascara and Cant wait to try it out.
Next pick is the Maybelline Falsies. this one gave VOLUME, super black lashes but not enough length.
It had a little clumps at first especially when when you use it for the first time but it goes away overtime.
The last One That I PERSONALLY do not like is the Maybelline hypercurl.
IT DOES NOTHING. Total waste of money and I do not recommend buying it.
TIP : waterproof mascara holds up curl longer than the washable ones, higly recommended for asian lashes