Oh how I’ve missed writing , been busy with my career as franchising consultant 🙂 but here I am again sharing with you cheap products which I highly recommend.
Most are bought Online. download shopee app if you haven’t already. Tons of good finds there.
- Octard cream foundation (online) – php450
- Makeup revolution iconic matte palette (online) – php 500
- Beauty treats blush (online) – php299
- Eyebrow pencil from Greenhills – php 150
- Eyebrow mascara – Nichido php 250
- Concealer pen from Greenhills – php 200
- Milani lip liner in nude (online) – php 150
OCTARD – is recommended for oily skin, that is why I put tons of moisturizer before applying this since I have dry skin. It tends to cake up for dry skin so be sure to moisturize.
MAKEUP REVOLUTION – for the price, I’d say this is a good. It is quite powdery but pigmentation is very decent. A good palette for beginners.
BEAUTY TREATS – such a good blush palette, very versatile, easy to use for different look.
MASCARA – I like this better than the elf mascara.
CONCEALER PEN – i use this to clean the edges around my bow, very easy to use since you can sharpen it to get the finest line.4
EYEBROW PENCIL – not to creamy which I like, means it won’t rub off easily.
Rockin’ this look that I wore for my friend’s birthday. I’m wearing this off shoulder top which I got from greenhills shopping mall for only php150.
Pruducts Used for this make up look are so cheap you can get then anywhere online, pigmentation of eyeshadow palette is not bad. Slightly muted but its still wearable and workable 😉
- Garnier 5sec blur – php200
- Klean color foundation- php 199
- Lebalge eyebrow pencil – php 100
- Essence all about matt – php 250
- Majolica Majorica cheek and lip tint- php 300
- Loreal double wear mascara – php 300
- Loreal infallible cream shadow (liquid diamond) – php 120
- Replica of MAKEUP forever -php 150
All items are bought online. Ebay and shopee.
Lately I have been doing my brows first, then eyeshadow then the rest of my face. I noticed a big difference, I feel like it gives a much polished look. Maybe its just me, maybe.
So like I’ve said, since the eyeshadow is very muted, I had to wet my brush to get the color out. Adding loreal cream shadow is optional but i wanted to give it a little shimmer so I did. 😉
For my lips, I just went with a tiny coat of the Majolica Majorica lip and cheek tint.
So If you are looking for a cheap, alternative product , these are wroth trying especially the setting powder by Essences , I simply cant get enough of this.
Hooded eye, Asian eye, Monolid its all the same, same issue, same struggle…bigger space or gap between eye and eyebrow thus making our eye look smaller and sometimes droopy.
No defined crease therefore making it very hard to put the dimension or finding the perfect socket, Admittedly it was a sturggle for me to find mine, a lot of trials and error and not to mention OMG moments.
so for those who are starting out with makeup, here are my top 3 tips for you
- Go for matte – because matte shadows tend to absorb light and it will give you that “POP” you want to bring your eyes out more rather than shimmery shadows that will attract light and bring your eyes down even smaller. the shimmery ones will overpower your eye shape.
- Find the right size of blending brush – there are a lot of blending brush being marketed today but don’t get confused.the key is to find the right size that fits your Crease, socket and lower lids. every woman must atleast have 3 different size of blending bursh . (bigger bursh for lightest shade , medium brush for second to the darkest color or transition shade, smallest one for defining )
- waterproof mascara – because it will hold your curl LONGER than the non waterproof ones. 2 coats will make a big difference because it will open up your eyes. If you are not into wearing falsies ( like me) then water proof mascara will be your best friend.
I hope you find this helpful. 💋
Hello fellow makeup junkies , I hope you are all doing well. I just want to share my simple “no makeup” look.
I am not a professional makeup artist, I still have so many things to learn, and reading all your blogs and thoughts about a certain product inspires me in so many ways you can’t imagine.
For today, this is what I came up with
So My friend called up early morning inviting me for brunch so I created a look that is simple yet something that won’t say… “Its too damn early and you woke me up for this!” 😂
products used are
- Bioaqua cushion Foundation
- essence stay matt
- anastasia brow gel
- Naked basics
- milani luminoso
- rimmel Picadilly pink
It was my first time to try the korean brand” Bioaqua cushion foundation ” It has a strongscent but it does go away. This cushion foundation is recommended for Dry skin especially for Asian skin, it gives enough moisture and glow and does not cake up (atleast for my skin) ..
Have you tried any of these? what are your thoughts?
Who doesn’t love a good bronzed look when its sunny?
I had 20minutes to spare this morning so I took out my makeup stash and this is what I came up with
- Max factor Miracle match #33
- Maybelline baby skin pore eraser
- Marks and Spencer highlight limited ed.
- Marks and Spencer bronzer limited ed.
- Real techniques buffing brush
- Real techniques pointed foundation brush
- Lebelage auto eyebrow brow
- maybeline falsies
I depotted my Marks and spencer because the orignal packaging is too tall that it wont fit my organizer. but this is how it looks : M&S Highlighter, M&S Bronzer. both gives a very natural finish.
Max factor is a good product, I wonder why nobody talks about it.
I have not seen blogs and reviews about max factor and marks & spencer, let me know your thoughts if you are currently using any of the said product.
I recently purchased Milani lipliner and It did a pretty decent job. I wore it alone as my lipstick for the day and it didnt budge at all. This is one of those underrated product because more are into high end brands but there are a lot of good drugsstore products out in the market now a days and its good that they are stepping up their game.
This is what it looked like. products I used are almost all from the drugstore
for my MOTD
- Garnier 5 sec blur
- clinique supebalanced makeup
- nyx nude on nude
- milani lipliner – mauve
Stay beautiful inside out 😘
ig : marypaulinesalonkalentong
I want to give a shout out to a Shopee Seller 🙂 Glamurgurlzshoppe.
I am very satisfied with the way she handled my queries, very accommodating, it is exaclty how I will reply to my customer who needs my help.
I am on online seller myself ( seller at fb, ebay since 2009, shopee ) , It takes one to know one right?
bought the ffg items from her :
- Bioaqua refill BB cushion
- Essence all about matt!
- L.A girl pro conceal
I have yet to try these, so stay tunned if you want to know My mini review 🙂
I will be posting by next week because I need to test this out first to see how it applies and if it works for us Filipino considering the weather ofcourse 🙂
remember, products react differently and factor that contributes to that are :
- skin type
Thank you for the freebie. I LOVE IT. it made me feel valued and special 🙂
Shopee is an online community store, a buy and sell on mobile where different seller post their item and use Shopee service for payment and as guarantor.
and that is our transaction below. 🙂
before I end my rave, have you tried the products mentioned above?
let me know your thoughts 🙂