What’s your go to make up palette? Mine is the naked basics.I tend reach out for this if I want a fail proof makeup. you can never go wrong with this bad boy.
- its so small you can bring it anywhere with you
- all perfect neutral shades
- 5 matte & 1 shimmer ( perfect for hooded eyes)
- pigmentation is beyond expectation
- works well with any skin color
I was kinda in a hurry today, not really in the mood to sit for 20minutes and do my eyes, but at the same time I wanted to look fresh after my chores.
So I Grabbed my holy grail naked basics, and ended up with this..
Naked 2 : for depth and shadow effect
Crave : for dimension around my hooded eyes.
So simple, yet it made my eyes look bigger and more alive.
Definitely worth the hype ☺. A must- have palette.
Products used :
- naked basics
- 3W Clinic auto eyebrow
- max factor miracle match #33
- milani baked blush berry amore
- Revlon color burst #225
- rimmel stay matte translucent
- maybelline falsies