This is one of the easiest Filipino soup dishes that anyone can prepare. Just give enough time for the pork to become tender.
- 1 kilo pork spareribs
- 1 whole Corn (cut into 4)
- 1/2 cabbage
- 1 pork knorr cube
- Boil water in deep cooking pot.
- pour in your PORK ribs, simmer and wait for it to be half tender (I did this method because I want less oil on my soup)
- Add the whole pepper corn and onion . Continue to cook until it boils
- Pour-in the corn, Bring to a boil until golden yellow.
- Season to taste ( I used knorr pork cubes )
- Put-in the cabbage. Stir. Cover and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Share and enjoy!
I used corn because my son loves them but you may use banana as well.
Very easy to do, I myself is not a professional when it comes to cooking but I managed to pull this off 🙂
please follow my other wordpress blog :
see you there