So today is Mother’s day.
MAY 8,2016. I want to greet all the supermoms out there for doing a great job. We all deserve this special day.
As for me, i’ll be checking in at Nobu hotel just an overnight thing to spend time with my family and for the kids to play as well.
Last night, it took me 10 minutes to pack my stuff such as clothes, charger, meds, vitamins and stuff.
And 30minutes deciding on which makeup to bring since i have a lot to choose from. But ofcourse I ended up packing my essentials for no make up look .
So here are my top pick :
1. Cetaphil moisturizer ( the silver pot )
– always moisturize your face especially if yor skin is dry.
2. Maybelline baby skin pore eraser
3. Maybelline fit me foundation (shade 115)
– great formulation. I have combination skin ( oily on tzone , dry patches around the nose)
-does not cake up on me
-the only downside, it picked up 1 shade lighter than my usual shade.
4. maybelline fit me concealer (light)
5. rimmel stay matte primer ( i use this after foundation to keep my skin matte all day)
6. rimmel stay matte powder (translucent)
7.covergirl trio blush
Not so pigmented but i like the natural color it gives
8. eyelash curler
9. Loreal mascara double extension curl (my holy grail)
– no smudge, holds up curl, lengthening, volumizing
– comes with a primer.
10. Faceshop eyebrow pencil ( light brown)
12. Elf eyebrow gel / mascara
13. Real techniques core collection.
WHAT IS IN YOUR MAKE UP TRAVEL KIT? care to share??